Our contact details
Name: David Wall
Phone Number: 0333 090 2337 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Email Address
- Contact Telephone Numbers
- Job Title
- LinkedIn external address
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Contact through our website
- Contact via telephone
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Introductions through partner organisations you have enquired
- Information purchased from 3rd party providers
We use the information that you have given us to communicate Signetor’s services.
We will not share your information with 3rd party organisations unless you are happy for us to do so.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a vital
- We have a legitimate
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your Name and LinkedIn external address for 15 years. We will then dispose your information, if it is no longer relevant, by deleting your record on our Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
We keep your Email Address, Contact Telephone Numbers and Job Title for 5 years. We will then dispose yourinformation, if it is no longer relevant, by deleting your record on our Customer Relationship Managementsystem (CRM).
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. Youalso have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us toanother organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 0333090 2337 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0333 090 2337.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk